Emily Plum Makeup
I have recently moved to the Queenstown area after living and working as a Freelance Makeup Artist and Head Makeup Trainer (at Samala Robinson Academy 2005-2008, SRA) in Auckland for the last 10 years.
My experiences have involved many different avenues of the makeup field. I am well versed in weddings, fashion catwalk makeup, photographic work, special effects, NZ music videos and short films.
Some of my career highlights include:
- Makeup Artist for Air New Zealand Fashion Week 2004 & 2005
- Working with Napoleon Perdis in 2004 for the launch of his brand
- Music Videos for the girl punk band Foamy Ed
- Assisting on Top Of The Pops (NZ)
- Head Makeup Artist for the entertainers at the Skycity Starlight Symphony 2008, Auckland
I am looking to further canvas my makeup skills in Queenstown whilst creating a balance between work and raising a family. I am passionate about makeup, easy to get along with and enjoy meeting new people.