I work with directors to bring to life their vision for the script or piece they are working on to enhance the performance.
My previous experience with costuming has only been in fashion shows and theatre pieces, yet I want experience working within the film industry. I am hard working and willing to do any kind of assisting, running and support roles.
- Costuming a rendition of 'Julius Caesar' in London's Globe Theatre
- Costuming 2019 and 2021 SGCNZ national productions' performances for parliament (6x full Shakespearian plays, working with a range of international directors to get their visions on stage)
- Featured extra on film 'ONE WINTER' 2022
- Extra in Netflix's 'THE ROYAL TREATMENT'
- ID fashion week model
- 1st, 3rd and 3x highly commended awards over multiple years at the Sheilah Winn Shakespeare festivals costume competition.
- 1st in Wearable Arts section of Bernini fashion awards.
- 2nd place in Hokonui fashion competition creative section.