Ewing Phosphate

Dunedin

The Ewing Phosphate Co.Ltd was established in 1902 as a purpose built Phosphate process building. The operation has since retired, and the old building remains on State Highway 1, and used as a calf shed by a farmer.

Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4811 Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4813 Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4820 Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4822
Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4823 Ewing Phosphate Jonny Gilks WV 4824

Film Otago Southland is funded and endorsed by

Receive our quarterly newsletter